Friday, January 3, 2014

Make Believe

This post is exceedingly trivial. You've been warned.

It's LEAP-YEAR-DAY!
I know this because McDonalds, in celebration, is offering the world Buy-One-Get-One-Free Big Macs. I know this is true because I ate three of them.
 

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! 
What would my carb-phobic coworkers say?! ("How middle-American!") What about being a super skinny New York actress? Goals, Chloe! Goals!

Well, here's why this is okay.

February 29th isn't a real day. 
I mean sure, once every four years, we all claim it's "February 29th."
But really, it's just a man-made phenomenon, right? 
If we didn't feel the need to squeeze 365 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes, and 16 seconds into a calendar year, we would never have drawn a little box onto the bottoms of our agendas and called it a holiday.


SO, TODAY ISN'T REAL. IT'S MADE UP. IT DOESN'T EXIST. 
AND THEREFORE, NOTHING THAT HAPPENED TODAY ACTUALLY HAPPENED.  



....................................................................................What Big Macs?


As long as I'm not here next Leap-Year-Day:

 .


Alright. Well. Glad that's our of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment